Confessions of a Suburban (In New York City) [this is ancient, read the other one]

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Waiting

So the day has just begun...waiting for things to happen- can you imagine, in New York City of all places? Yeah well thats Crystal logic for you. But its not that bad, I actually have plans- midday plans and those are just the worst as you can't do much before or much after. I did walk down to the hungarian bakery this morning on Amsterdam for my usual weekend breakfast which is always the most fantastic cherry turnover I've had in my life (and believe me, I know cherry turnovers).

So now, I wait for 1:30 in which I embark upon my trip to the Jewish Museum, where hopefully I will learn more as well as become inspired with a starting point for my journalism article so as to write a respectable and not a name-ruining one. Maybe that's hoping a lot...but I've also been working on my optimism.

So I'm starting to miss home quite a bit...not the town mind you, just the people, and er- creatures. For example, I can't walk down Broadway without missing this:


I fully accept that I'm a dork, thanks.

Out for now,

-C.S.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home